Revisions included in the BRIEF-2 include:
• Information and research about new 12-item Parent, Teacher, and Self-Report screening forms and the core forms are included in one manual.
• Increased sensitivity to executive function: Items that distracted from sensitivity in key clinical groups (i.e., ADHD and autism spectrum disorder) have been eliminated.
• Updated with new normative data from all 50 states.
• Concise scales, which reduce the burden on the parent, teacher, or adolescent respondent.
• Parent, Teacher and Self-Report forms with increased parallel structure
• Behavioral, Emotional, and Cognitive indexes.
• A new infrequency scale to help identify unusual responding.
Comments / Special Instructions: